Sunday, February 23, 2014

Locations

I decided to major in public relations like I said before in one of the other blogs. So today I decided to look for the top locations for this major for then maybe in the near future I could move and maybe apply to a school where the major is strong. But first I still have to get my associates degree in Prince Georges Community College. OfCourse the strongest schools of  Public Relations are located were their is a strong presence of the major like for instance Public Relation firms and other businesses where people will need PRs. Regions like New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Austin are just of few of the places were their is a strong presence of Public Relations and offer graduates placement and professional growth in the major. The regions mentioned above are also some of the biggest and most well known states in the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment